It’s been a while, but I’ve been very hard at work.
This UI and script is the culmination of a few months of work. It’s a UI for an autoRig script I’ve written.
- Add any number of arms, legs, etc and connect them to a spine
- Stretchy ribbon limbs
- Elbow pinning
- Smooth twist forearms
- Noodle arms
- Hybrid IK/FK ribbon spine
- Reverse foot setup
- IK/FK blend
- FK arm/leg stretching
- Ability to turn off stretching on limbs
- Automatic rig coloring
- Ability to change rig control colors after creation
- Auto-scaling of rig controls based on character’s height
- Ability to minimize the amount of ribbons created (for game engine rigs)
Things I’m planning to add:
- A functionality that will set up your rig’s hierarchy in such a way that unreal will accept it (i.e. all the joints are one hierarchy, the controls are in a totally separate group from the joints, etc. )This should be added very soon.
- Facial rigging setup. I already have the script written for this, so I just have to implement it into the rig.
- Ribbon tail module